Proven. Trusted. Relevant.
For 29 years, CANECT courses have met the needs of Canada’s environmental managers and professionals.
Attend CANECT to keep up-to-date with new environmental regulations and expand your awareness and best practices.
Courses are lead by Canada’s leading environmental professionals and feature speakers from government agencies, industry and municipalities.
2018 CANECT course topics:
- 1A – Environmental regulation and compliance
- 1B – Brownfields – Regulation and liability and best practices
- 2A – Environmental due diligence for managers and supervisors
- 2B – Managing industrial air emissions
- 2C – Dealing with spills and environmental emergencies
- 3A – Environmental management systems
- 3B – Implementing a carbon reduction and energy efficiency program
- 3C – Managing water & wastewater issues – An interactive case study
CANECT’s practical professional development courses are designed to help you meet your environmental responsibilities.
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance featuring Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
- Access leading experts for one-on-one solutions to specific compliance problems.
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to environmental due diligence.
- Take home valuable reference and guidance materials.
- Update your knowledge of new regulations.
- Connect with technology and service providers.
New for 2018! CANECT is taking place at the Venetian Banquet Centre in Concord, Ontario. Conveniently located near Highway 400 and Highway 407, accessible by public transit and only 20-minutes from Pearson International Airport, this new venue offers many benefits to delegates including:
- Free and convenient parking.
- A more comfortable experience for attendees.
- Improved networking opportunities.
- Nearby attractions, shopping and dining.
- Close to hotels.
- We have arranged a special room rate at the Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre Hotel. Click here for details.
Meet the chairs of CANECT 2018
Click titles to view course agendas.
Take advantage of generous multi-day and multi-registrant discounts.
Questions about registration and pricing, including group discounts? Contact Darlann Passfield at: email@example.com or 905-727-4666 ext. 30
What delegates say about CANECT
Connect with environmental product and service providers.
|Acute||Royal Roads University|
|Elemental Controls||Tri-Phase Group|
|Environment and Climate Change Canada||University of Waterloo|
|Health Canada – Environmental Health Programs||Vector Process|
- 219 Romina Drive, Vaughan, ON L4K 4V3
- (905) 905-727-4666
What are the official dates of CANECT 2018?
Tuesday, May 8, Wednesday May 9 and Thursday, May 10, 2018.
When does the exhibition officially open?
May 8 – 12:00pm – 3:30pm
May 9 – 8:00am – 3:30pm
May 10 – 8:00am – 1:30pm
Who should attend CANECT?
Main Job Titles Of Past Canect Attendees
Consultants, Directors, Engineers, Environmental Coordinators/Engineers/Officers, Environmental Health
& Safety Coordinators/Managers/Specialists, Facility Managers, Maintenance Managers, Occupational Health &
Safety Coordinators, Operators, Plant Managers, Spills Coordinators.
Where can I get a copy of the entire program?
The official 2018 CANECT program will be posted online soon.
Where can I stay during CANECT?
CANECT has arranged a special room rate of $139.00 per night at the Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre Hotel.
Book your stay by calling 905-660-0212 and referencing the special group rate code: CANECT.
The hotel address is: 200 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan ON, L4K 0B9
I have a question regarding sponsorships.
There are many different sponsorship opportunities available at CANECT.
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Denise Simpson, 905-727-4666 x.21 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d like to speak or suggest a speaker/topic for your next conference.
If you have a suggestion for next year’s conference or would like to speak at CANECT, please contact us at: email@example.com
What is the deadline for registration?
You are able to register online until May 8, 2018. After this date, registration is only available on-site.
How can I register for CANECT?
How do I know if I’m registered?
You will receive a confirmation email from our registration provider MicroSpec. If you have any questions about your registration status, please contact Darlann Passfield at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-727-4666 ext. 30
How will I receive my badge?
If you have pre-registered, your badge will be waiting for you at the show.
If you are registering on-site, you will receive your badge when you register.