Specialists in environmental compliance and due diligence training since 1992.
CANECT 2019 is being held at from May 7-9, 2019 at The Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre, 219 Romina Drive, Vaughan, Ontario. Open in Google Maps
Since 1992, CANECT has earned an enviable reputation for excellence in meeting the information needs of environmental practitioners in industry, government and the associated legal and engineering communities.
We work with a faculty of Canada’s leading environmental professionals to annually deliver innovative, targeted courses renowned for their proven practicality and relevance.
CANECT’s courses provide training in topics such as:
- Environmental Regulation and Compliance
- AIR Emissions Management and Compliance
- GHG Management and Compliance
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Management and Compliance
- Industrial Waste Management and Diversion
- Reporting and Management of Spills and Environmental Emergencies
- Environmental Management Essentials
- Complying with Environmental Standards and Guidelines
- Brownfields and Site Remediation
Always on the cutting edge of new regulations and policies, CANECT’s courses are consistently being updated and renewed with fresh content every six months to ensure that only the most up-to-date information is delivered.
Constant re-evaluation by the editors and staff at Canadian Environmental Regulation & Compliance News and Environmental Science & Engineering Magazine ensures that our faculty of expert speakers, the topics they present, and the handout materials they develop reflect the highest standards of relevance and practical application.
That’s why CANECT’s courses continue to be the #1 choice of both experienced environmental practitioners, speakers, partners and sponsors, as well as those new to the field.
Contact Environmental Science & Engineering Publications, Producers of CANECT
220 Industrial Parkway South, Unit 30 Aurora, Ontario L4G 3V6 Canada