CANECT 2019 is being held at The Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre, 219 Romina Drive, Vaughan, Ontario. View directions and location in Google Maps.
- Comfortable table seating
- Free and convenient parking
- Located near 400 and 407 highways
- Nearby attractions, shopping and dining
- Only 25 minutes from Pearson International Airport
- Close to the Vaughan TTC subway station
The Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre Hotel is approximately 1 km from the the Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre.
CANECT has arranged a special rate of $159 per night until April 26, 2019. To book your stay, call 905-660-0212 and mention the group code “CANECT”.
The hotel address is: 200 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan ON, L4K 0B9
Hotel features include:
- Minutes from the Venetian Banquet Centre
- Complimentary WiFi
- Heated indoor salt water pool
- Fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
Note: The City of Vaughan will be implementing a new tax effective Monday, April 1, 2019. The Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT) is a dedicated and mandatory 4% tax that is applicable with the accommodation payment at the time of booking with all Vaughan hotels.
There are a number of exciting shopping, dinning and entertainment options in close proximity to the Venetian.
- Vaughan Mills Shopping Mall (1.6 km from the Venetian).
- Nearby restaurants (various)
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection (12 km from the Venetian).
- Union Station – Downtown Toronto (1 hour by public transit).
8 AM: Registration opens
9 AM: Courses begin
12 PM: Lunch
5 PM: Courses finish