CANECT 2019 is being held at The Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre, 219 Romina Drive, Vaughan, Ontario. View directions and location in Google Maps.
- Comfortable table seating
- Free and convenient parking
- Located near 400 and 407 highways
- Nearby attractions, shopping and dining
- Only 25 minutes from Pearson International Airport
- Close to the Vaughan TTC subway station
The Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre Hotel is approximately 1 km from the the Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre.
CANECT has arranged a special rate of $159 per night until April 26, 2019. To book your stay, call 905-660-0212 and mention the group code “CANECT”.
The hotel address is: 200 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan ON, L4K 0B9
Hotel features include:
- Minutes from the Venetian Banquet Centre
- Complimentary WiFi
- Heated indoor salt water pool
- Fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
Note: The City of Vaughan will be implementing a new tax effective Monday, April 1, 2019. The Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT) is a dedicated and mandatory 4% tax that is applicable with the accommodation payment at the time of booking with all Vaughan hotels.
CANECT is pleased to offer shuttle service from the Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre Hotel to the Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre. Look for a silver Toyota van with CANECT logos.
For questions contact Steve Davey: email@example.com or 416-709-8702
There are a number of exciting shopping, dinning and entertainment options in close proximity to the Venetian.
- Vaughan Mills Shopping Mall (1.6 km from the Venetian).
- Nearby restaurants (various)
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection (12 km from the Venetian).
- Union Station – Downtown Toronto (1 hour by public transit).
8 AM: Registration opens
9 AM: Courses begin
12 PM: Lunch
5 PM: Courses finish